At Seabreeze Management Company, our motto is “People, Performance, Passion,” and we live that motto every day. By continually improving the service we offer our customers and providing our team with the resources they need, we have the power to create communities wherever we go.
This position takes direction from the Maintenance Supervisor and develops skills in some or all of the following areas: maintaining, and repairing building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, window and door screens, flooring material, gutters, and drains. The maintenance technician will take care of maintenance duties involving carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs to guarantee that the building is properly and safely maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of buildings do not deteriorate.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained.
- Clean and repair building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, screens, walls, floors, gutters and drains.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one-year related job experience.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and a professional, polite demeanor
- Possess a valid state issued driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to proficiently operate a standard transmission vehicle.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
The position requires proficiency with U.S. English. The individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization.
Regular business hours and must be available for Board meetings after regular business hours, as necessary.
The work environment is a typical office building. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested please apply here.