This candidate is in part responsible for the daily operations of the La Jolla Clubhouse, functionality of amenities and providing clerical support for the Homeowner’s Association Office. Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, strong administrative skills ability to multi-task, work independently and take direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully opening and closing the building.
- Touch point cleaning before and after guest. Wiping down entrance and exit points.
- Organizing pool deck including opening and closing umbrellas when needed.
- Maintaining the event table outside and inside.
- Set-up and break-down of community events.
- Tracking the volume of visitors as well as keeping COVID compliant.
- Organizing supplies, E-Z up set up and walking required.
- Checking in residents for events.
- Set-up and breakdown of homeowner events as well as public rentals.
- Able to manage rental agreements and reservations.
- Able to manage checklists and vendors.
- Provide office support.
- Schedule private parties/rentals enforce the fee structure and ensure private party policies are enforced consistently and correctly.
- Master reservation system.
- Assist with software for room reservations.
- Assist with preparing fliers and ensuring fliers are adequately stocked.
- Assemble Welcome Packets.
- Skill set needed to interface with the public and security issues.
- Able to monitor both pools from time to time.
- Ability to enforce guidelines, rules, and regulations with residents.
- Deliver clear and precise communication to the lifestyle director.
- Able to stand outside for events, carrying and lifting supplies.
- Tracking RSVP’s and organizing files for each event.
- Assist with key fob distribution.
- Possible social media input.
- Flexible schedule may be required.
- Monitoring the building for reservations and capacity.
- Work with the community, instructors, and other groups to ensure quality experiences.
- Routinely wipe down the fitness center.
- Check point walking the interior and exterior of the building.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Work, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to handle tours of the building and interfacing with the public and keeping the building COVID compliant.
- Able to handle task and any given task with specific time frames.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and self-motivated.
- Ability to read, understand and implement association’s rule and regulations.
- Ability to work with confidential material.
- Ability to handle aggravated clients in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to keep work area clean, sanitized and present a professional manner in dress and demeanor.
- High School diploma
- This position requires proficiency with US English. This candidate must have strong written and communication skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with employees, guest, residents, and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
If you are interested please apply here.