The Ranch Attendant provides high-quality attendant services for the residents and ensures the overseeing of the functions and Operations of The Ranch House. The Temporary Ranch Attendant pro-actively anticipates the needs of the resident so a solution can be offered before being requested, personalizing the delivery of the service to meet the specific needs of each customer, reminding the customer of scheduled events, appointments and constraints, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Perform hourly rounds.
- Greet residents and guests as they enter the Ranch House.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist homeowners with sign-ups for events, activities, classes and excursions, etc.
- Enforce all rules, regulations and policies as established by the Board of Directors.
- Report any issues or concerns residents may have to management.
- Hourly walk-through of building and recreational facilities. Observe and log maintenance issues and facility usage.
- Assists with training new staff on the function of all facility equipment.
- Assist with the set up and break down for Association and Private functions.
- Basic office duties, which includes copying, filing, faxing and paperwork.
- Perform custodial/janitorial duties in common areas, buildings, and surrounding property. Vacuum and clean carpets, sweep/power wash courtyard, , sidewalk, stair and elevated walkway surfaces as needed to remove stains and improve appearance, daily sweep and mop indoor corridors removing build up and maintaining shine. Routinely wipe down interior building features such as doors, handles, walls, trim, elevators and handrails, and equipment. Generally clean all Association property to the highest levels of appearance.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor, serving as an ambassador for the company, and encouraging other employees to do the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedural manuals.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Requires strong communication, organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented while maintaining thorough follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure.
- Requires professional demeanor with ability to use independent judgment to handle any customer services matters in satisfactory manner.
- Proficiency with electronic resources such as Internet search, Outlook and Word.
- Possess a valid state issued driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to proficiently operate a standard transmission vehicle.
Certifications and Licenses: (Upon Hire)
- First Aid
- CPR Certified
- Two years’ prior front desk in residential/high rise setting experience preferred
- Some higher education or vocational training specializing in the residential industry desired
- Good geographic knowledge of the surrounding area
The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
The attendant works in a well-lighted, clean environment. This person constantly interacts with other people, and may have to handle several responsibilities at once. The Association maintains a smoke-free environment in its offices, buildings, and Clubhouse complex.
If you are interested please apply here.
Seabreeze is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity of our team. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation such as an ASL interpreter, please contact us at Vy Nguyen at (949) 334-8166.