The Lead Pool Monitor is responsible for ensuring adequate coverage and scheduling employees accordingly. The Lead Pool Monitor is responsible for finding coverage for any scheduled and unscheduled absences, as well as possible training for new hires. The Lead Pool Monitor also serves the role of a Pool Monitor during their shift.
The Pool Monitor is responsible for keeping a close eye on the users of the swimming and tot pools and associated facilities to enforce facilities and pol rules as necessary to ensure safe behavior and assist with problems. If swimmers do get into difficulties, the attendant takes appropriate measure to assist them and administers first aid, if needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify homeowners address as they enter pool facilities
- Checks both pools for debris. Use net to remove large debris from pools
- Checks playground area. Note any loose or broken equipment and report to Management.
- Checks bathroom for cleanliness and/or clogged toilets. Notify management if necessary.
Checks for broken furniture. Remove and put in Monitor room. Notify management when more than 6 pieces of furniture have been removed.
- Perform safety checks and first aid as needed.
- Sees that pool areas are kept clean, report to Management if the area needs attention.
- Follow procedures for boat rental.
- Provides excellent service.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must be service oriented, enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and have exceptional grooming standards.
- Ability to multi-task, accepts new responsibilities, be proactive, takes initiative and ownership of grievances, solving matters when appropriate.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation, and ability to work a flexible schedule
Minimum Education & Licenses/Permits/Certifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be CPR Certified
- Valid license and state mandated vehicle insurance.
The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have strong verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with homeowners.
Regular business hours and after regular business hours as necessary. Schedule to be determined upon hire of all personnel. Lead Pool Monitor will set schedule.
The work environment is a homeowner’s association pool and facilities (outdoor). There is also a small tot pool and a playground area.
If you are interested please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org