This position is responsible for the daily setup of equipment, cleanliness and overall functionality of the club facilities. Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, able to constantly move and arrange equipment and have a disposition for facility cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in functions/duties relating to the operation and maintenance of facilities.
- Daily, hourly set-up of (table/chairs) equipment.
- Daily cleaning of gym equipment.
- Daily cleaning of facilities.
- Completion of a daily opening/closing checklist to ensure the facility is secured and always presentable for resident use.
- Assist at lifestyle events (set-up, trash removal, tear-down, food/beverage service).
- Enforce posted facility rules and regulations.
- Check-in residents with established COVID protocol.
- Assist residents with amenity reservation system.
- Monitoring inventory of clubhouse supplies and notify the General Manager of low supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to answer general questions about the community.
- Ability to move equipment safely and quickly.
- Ability to recognize and address areas for added cleanliness.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines and complete a high volume of tasks within specified time frames.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and self-motivated to seek additional responsibilities
- Ability to read, understand and implements association’s rules and regulations
- Ability to handle aggravated clients in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to keep work area clean and present a professional manner in dress and demeanor.
- Ability to operate ambient music system, PA system, TVs, gym equipment, lights/fans/etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have strong written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
- Valid Driver’s License and State mandated vehicle insurance.
- Weekends, Holidays, Evenings, Days and Monthly Rotating Schedule.
- The work environment is a typical office atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested please apply here.