Supports the General Manager and Assistant General Manager with significant contact from residents, staff, vendors, and the public.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist residents in completing Associations forms.
- Provides residents with new homeowner registration packets, ID cards, and transponders.
- Provides general information pertaining to the Recreation Center and its use. Maintains reservation calendars and ensures that all paperwork and fees are received and processed prior to and following facility rentals.
- Responsible for entering resident information into C3 database and filing resident information in the Association master files.
- Answers phones, assists callers. Directs calls to the appropriate personnel as appropriate. Reviews and responds to all emails sent to email address.
- Makes photocopies, as needed.
- Greet residents as they enter the Recreation Center and assists them with questions/ inquiries.
- Receive Property Improvement Applications, verify that they are completed and ensure that all necessary attachments are included. Date stamp upon receipt.
- Acts as an administrator for the Community Website and assists residents with use of the website. Processes registration requests for the website.
- Use personal vehicle to perform property inspections, most often for the purpose of conducting violation and compliance inspections of the community.
- Prepare all violation correspondence at the direction of the General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager.
- Assist General Manager with community events, including, but not limited to: Communicating and coordinating with the Social Committee and contracted vendors, preparation for the event and closing the event. Communication and coordination with Seabreeze Lifestyle Director is encouraged (as applicable).
- Performs other functions of HOA business as assigned; may include off-site errands.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Understand and follow written and/or verbal directions.
- Understand and enforce community rules and regulations.
- Maintain adequate and accurate production of repetitive work.
- Strong English composition, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong internal/external customer relation skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees, and homeowners.
- Work with confidential/sensitive information and use diplomacy in communicating such information.
- Ability to provide administrative support for the community website and electronic-based communications.
- Effectively and efficiently handle shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Meet scheduling and attendance requirements per policy and the position. Includes the ability to work a flexible schedule that may include split shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Self-motivated to seek additional work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professional image or business image per policy, and personal etiquette.
- Organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Perform all functions listed above to an acceptable level without constant direction and/or supervision.
- Follows through on assigned tasks to successful completion in a timely manner/ by the assigned deadline.
High School Diploma or equivalent
The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have strong written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
Valid Driver’s License and State mandated vehicle insurance.
Regular business hours, with the ability to work a flexible schedule that may include split shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The work environment is a typical office building. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org