Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, able to constantly move and arrange equipment, have a disposition for facility cleanliness and be self-motivated. Candidate is responsible the daily setup of equipment, cleanliness and overall functionality of the club facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in functions/duties relating to the operation and maintenance of facilities.
- Learn and become proficient in the set-up of rooms, understand room scheduling and ensure both are completed in advance for lifestyle/resident use.
- Daily, hourly set-up of (table/chairs, etc.) equipment.
- Daily cleaning of gym equipment.
- Daily cleaning of facilities.
- Walk facilities to ensure cleanliness, rule compliance and resident enjoyment
- Verify resident eligibility for facility use.
- Assist/work at lifestyle events (set-up equipment, trash removal, clean-up, tear-down, food/beverage service, interact with residents).
- Enforce facility rules and regulations
- Learn and have the ability to proficiently operate the onsite client reservation system.
- Process work as assigned and assist homeowners in person or on the telephone. Answer multiple phone lines, screen and refer callers. Provide detail responses for information requests regarding Associations’ programs and activities.
- Handle cash
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- One-year of customer service experience
- Ability to move equipment safely and quickly
- Ability to recognize and address areas for added cleanliness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines and complete a high volume of tasks within specified time frames.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and self-motivated to seek additional responsibilities
- Ability to read, understand and implement Association’s rules and regulations.
- Ability to work with confidential material.
- Ability to handle aggravated clients in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to keep work area clean and present a professional manner in dress and demeanor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have strong written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing
- Valid Driver’s License and State mandated vehicle insurance.
- Weekends, Holidays, Evenings, Days and Monthly Rotating Schedule.
If you are interested please apply here.