This position takes direction from the Facilities Director and develops skills in some or all of the following areas: plumbing, carpentry, electrical, custodial work and other general labor as required. Must have C.P.O or be able to obtain. Flexible work schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Keep walkways clean and clear of all debris
- Repair/clear sewer and water lines.
- Perform custodial/janitorial duties in common area buildings.
- General labor such as cleaning off patio areas, pool decking.
- Set-up/tear down chairs, tables, equipment for meetings, special events.
- Assist in electrical, replacing ballasts and lamps
- Maintain indoor and outdoor pools and spas.
- Painting in common areas.
- Maintaining Tennis, Pickle ball, and bocce courts.
- Maintaining Gym equipment.
- Repair plumbing, faucets, toilets, showers etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of one-year related job experience.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and a professional, polite demeanor
- Possess a valid state issued driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to proficiently operate a standard transmission vehicle.
- Extensive working knowledge of and use of tools and equipment in:
- Cement Work
- General Mechanical
- Tools include but are not limited to hammer, shovel, pliers, pick, wire cutters, saw, sewer machine, cement saw, drills, socket, wrenches, levels, transit, cement mixer, concrete finishing tools, hole auger, tamper, nail puller, soldering torch, pressure gauge, electrical tester, jack hammer, rock drill, compressor, trenching machine, propane torch, welding torch/arch welder, and painting equipment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent helpful.
Regular business hours and overtime as needed. Occasional overtime work required when emergency situations arise. Rotating “On-Call” service as required.
If you are interested please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org