The Lodge Assistant provides high quality attendant services for the residents. The Lodge Assistant pro-actively anticipates the needs of the resident so a solution can be offered before being requested, personalizing the delivery of the service to meet the specific needs of each customer, reminding the customer of scheduled events, appointments, constraints, etc., and protecting the customer from unnecessary or unwanted demands by others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Greet residents and guests as they enter the Lodge
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist homeowners with sign-ups for events, activities, classes and excursions, etc.
- Enforce all rules, regulations and policies as established by the Board of Directors.
- Manage HOA vendor files, contracts and directory.
- Report any issues or concerns residents may have to management.
- Daily walk-through of building and recreational facilities. Observe and log maintenance issues and facility usage.
- Processes front yard service requests.
- Trains new staff on the function of all facility equipment.
- Responsible for updating the association website.
- Basic office duties, which includes copying, filing, faxing and paperwork.
- Keep all rooms and outdoor areas neat and clean
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor, serving as an ambassador for the company, and encouraging other employees to do the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedural manuals.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Requires strong communication, organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented while maintaining thorough follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure.
- Requires professional demeanor with ability to use independent judgment to handle any customer services matters in satisfactory manner.
- Proficiency with electronic resources such as Internet search, Outlook and Word.
- Possess a valid state issued driver’s license with a clean driving record, and the ability to proficiently operate a standard transmission vehicle.
Certifications and Licenses (Upon Hire)
- First Aid
- CPR Certified
- Two years’ prior front desk in residential/high rise setting experience preferred
- Some higher education or vocational training specializing in the residential industry desired
- Good geographic knowledge of the surrounding area
The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
Regular business hours and overtime as needed.
The attendant works in a well-lighted, clean environment. S/he constantly interacts with other people, and may have to handle several responsibilities at once. The Association maintains a smoke-free environment in its offices, buildings, and Clubhouse complex.
If you are interested please e-mail us at email@example.com