The Front Desk Agent ensures a smooth and efficient operation of services with a thorough understanding of business operations and customer service. Any concerns that cannot be resolved at the Receptionist level will be escalated to the Front Office Manager or Upper Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with standard operating procedures.
- Keep an accurate schedule of all meeting rooms.
- Keep an accurate schedule of all holidays.
- Ensure Front Desk coverage, Monday through Thursday, 8am -7:30pm and Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Request backup for absences
- Oversee day-to-day security operations and set schedule for suite door locking.
- Communicate any Janitorial needs throughout the office.
- Receive and process homeowner payments and architectural submissions.
- Help distribute community items, such as fob/keys, signature cards, paperwork, etc.
- Open daily mail from U.S.P.S., FedEx, UPS, and other courier services.
- Deliver mail via mailboxes, desk / cubicles, or scanning.
- Maintain and update the log for incoming packages.
- Produce various reports including mail logs, courier logs, check logs, architectural submission logs, walk-in logs to management, etc.
- Manage use of company credit card, reconcile company credit card receipts, report any abuse or attempted fraud on company credit card to upper management.
- Run C3 reports nightly, to ensure Community Fact Sheets are accurate and recorded.
- Update COIs within C3 and the Seabreeze share drive.
- Receive and distribute deliveries from Vendors, if need, escort Vendors throughout the office
- Weekly, ensure mail had not been delivered to the previous Seabreeze address, 39 Argonaut.
- Maintain and update temporary employee key fobs.
- Track all Front Desk equipment/supplies.
- Ensure reception and conference rooms are presentable and ready for client visits, at any time.
- Ensure coffee, water and utensils are readily available for walk-ins.
- Assist with coordinating visits from supply vendors (i.e., Pouch, Shredit, Harbor, Pierson Services, etc.)
- Assist call center with call overflow and our coverage during absences.
- Enforce COVID policies, escalate any concerns.
- Address safety hazards with the upper management
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of customer service experience in a client facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to exercise diplomacy and tact.
- Possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must utilize discretion in managing highly confidential or sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of management and clients.
- Ability to read, understand, and implement established policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate communication platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Must possess a clean driving record and be able to drive a manual transmission.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- The individual must have strong written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
- Monday through Thursday, 10 am -7:00 pm and Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. (There may be an occasional weekend) or Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
- The work environment is a typical office building. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested please apply here.
Seabreeze is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity of our team. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation such as an ASL interpreter, please contact us at Vy Nguyen at (949) 334-8166.