This position is responsible for the daily setup of equipment, cleanliness and overall functionality of the club facilities. Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, able to constantly move and arrange equipment and have a disposition for facility cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in functions/duties relating to the operation and maintenance of facilities.
- Daily, hourly set-up of (table/chairs) equipment.
- Daily cleaning of gym equipment.
- Daily cleaning of facilities.
- Verify resident eligibility for facility use.
- Assist the Recreation Assistant/Front Desk during lunch periods and when high volume of requests occurs.
- Assist at lifestyle events (set-up, trash removal, tear-down, food/beverage service).
- Enforce facility rules and regulations
- Learn the onsite client reservation system Activenet.
- Process works as assigned and assist homeowners in person or on the telephone. Answer multiple phone lines, screen and refer callers. Provide detail responses for information requests regarding associations’ programs and activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to move equipment safely and quickly.
- Ability to recognize and address areas for added cleanliness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines and complete a high volume of tasks within specified time frames.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and self-motivated to seek additional responsibilities
- Ability to read, understand and implements association’s rules and regulations
- Ability to work with confidential material.
- Ability to handle aggravated clients in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to keep work area clean and present a professional manner in dress and demeanor.
High School diploma or equivalent.
The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have strong written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
Valid Driver’s License and State mandated vehicle insurance.
Weekends, Holidays, Evenings, Days and Monthly Rotating Schedule.
The work environment is a typical office atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org