South Orange property Management Company has an opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team. In this role, it’s important to be highly organized and detail-minded. Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills and work well alone as well as in a team environment. A BS degree in Accounting is preferred but not mandatory if you possess five (5) plus years of accounting/bookkeeping experience. Property Management experience for immediate consideration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Financial Statements (income, balance, and cash flow statements)
- Monthly reconciliation of G/L and bank accounts
- Posting of journal entries
- Ability to reconcile A/R and A/P to General Ledger monthly
- Experience with interrelated company transactions
- Knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and easily
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Salary will be dependent on experience.
For consideration, please include a cover letter and resume, E-mail us at email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.