The candidate must be a high energy self-starter who is well organized, articulate, pro-active and customer-centric.
This position will support all administrative functions of the property management team under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker with excellent decision-making and time management skills.
Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of management practices, accounting procedures and Association CC&Rs and Bylaws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets scheduled and walk-in visitors and directs to appropriate area or person in a positive, respectful, and professional manner at all times.
- Courteously answers and screens the office telephone and directs calls accordingly.
- Takes detailed messages, arranges conference calls and/or meetings. Prioritizes emergency repair request calls by immediately informing the Account Executive, Assistant Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to be answered by the Account Executive.
- Supports the Account Executive with the handling of all homeowner requests received by telephone, in person, in writing, or via the internet.
- Under the direction of the Account Executive, organizes and maintains association records, documents, and homeowner correspondence with relation to association business procedures. When requested, composes correspondence and communication for same. Assists with all administrative functions and keeps all records in good order and keeps community forms and documents current and updated. Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials, prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Creates new forms and maintains procedure manuals.
- Composes violation letters to residents and handles phone calls with regards to same and reports findings to the Account Executive for resolution of problems in accordance with regulations established by the Board of Directors.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, and books facilities and coordinates refreshments, records and transcribes meeting minutes as directed by the Account Executive.
- Maintains applicable databases. Updates websites – including meeting dates, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, board rosters, and community events. Provide updates to appropriate personnel/ board members who utilize this information
- Assists in coordinating with Account Executive and the Maintenance Supervisor, outside contractors and homeowners all Board of Director approved repairs to condominiums and surrounding common area property.
- At the request of the Account Executive and Board of Directors, attends regularly scheduled board meetings, and assists in administrative tasks and recording of meeting minutes. Additionally, assists with annual members meeting handling notices, proxies and agendas.
- Aids the Account Executive with the coordination of meeting packets; prepares and mails (or delivers) to Board Members 7 days prior to scheduled meetings.
- Contributes to the publishing of newsletters and coordinating delivery of mailings.
- Assists homeowners with clubhouse rental. Accepts deposits and required forms and explains rules and regulations and key use. Updates calendar with clubhouse use dates, committee meetings, and special events.
- Assist new home buyers and real estate professionals with copies of required documents to complete purchase.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent; two (2) year or four (4) year college degree preferable
- Minimum three (3) years general administrative experience; previous industry experience highly desired
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer service driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
Regular business hours and after regular business hours, as necessary.
The work environment is a typical office building. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested please e-mail us at email@example.com