This position provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services. Performs office work directly related to property management and general business operations of the association; May assist with employee payroll, budget preparation, control of records and reports regarding operation, personnel changes, etc., and emergency service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the General Manager such as reports, letters/correspondence and forms.
- Ensures that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare board packets, spreadsheets and documentation needed for monthly Board of Director meetings.
- Maintain calendars, contact lists and schedules: and conduct appropriate receiving and screening of calls and correspondence for the General Manager.
- Send checks and coded invoices to Seabreeze. Track checks and make sure they have the necessary signatures.
- Prepare, code and research invoices and check requests for payment of services or products related to office functions. May include C3 research and/or contacting vendors for additional information regarding past due statements or invoices.
- Prepare drafts of Board Meeting minutes. Scan and file signed minutes upon Board approval.
- Maintain phone lists for extensions, direct dial list, elevator phones, vendor emergency list and employee contact list.
- Update procedures book as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Must utilize discretion in managing highly confidential or sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of management and clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to read, understand, and implement established policies and procedures
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High school diploma required
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
If you are interested please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org