This position provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services. Performs office work directly related to property management and general business operations of the association; May assist with employee payroll, budget preparation, control of records and reports regarding operation, personnel changes, etc., and emergency service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensures that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the General Manager such as reports, letters/correspondence and forms.
- Prepare binders, spreadsheets and documentation needed for monthly Management Council meetings.
- Maintain calendars, contact lists and schedules: and conduct appropriate receiving and screening of calls and correspondence for the General Manager.
- Send checks and coded invoices to Seabreeze. Track checks and make sure they have the necessary signatures.
- Prepare, code and research invoices and check requests for payment of services or products related to Executive Office functions. May include C3 research and/or contacting vendors for additional information regarding past due statements or invoices.
- Receive checks from Seabreeze Management and prepare for signatures depending on account.
- Prepare and email monthly meeting calendar with dates and times of management, and miscellaneous meetings.
- Scan and file signed Management Council Meeting minutes. Email minutes to Seabreeze Mgmt Co.
- Covered Repairs binders – as paperwork, invoices, contracts and other necessary paperwork is received it must be logged, copied and organized for covered repairs packages. Update Excel spreadsheet and logs.
- Request copies of invoices, checks and information from Seabreeze as necessary.
- Create and update logs – computer tech service, copier log and phone tech log.
- Maintain phone lists for extensions, direct dial list, elevator phones, vendor emergency list and employee contact list.
- Update procedures book as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3 – 5 years administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Must utilize discretion in managing highly confidential or sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of management and clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to read, understand, and implement established policies and procedures
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High school diploma required
Administrative Assistant: 3 years
If you are interested please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org